Sunday, August 22, 2010

really??

Did I really take all of 2010 off from blogging? I think about it all the time and just never do it. I am a little afraid I wont be able to put words to all that is going through my head.

So lets just say over the next few weeks I will try to get through some of the stuff that has been percolating in my head as well as in my family. So many changes have taken place in the past 3 - 6 months, mostly choices we have made but all requiring us to lean into God a little harder to know what direction to go. We have realized lately that people don't always get it when you obey God and make a choice they dont understand.

I am looking forward to reviewing some of the books I have read, sharing some of the major decisions we have made, and where we are right now in the middle of it all!!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Caryn, looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Jenny said...

Miss you!