Thursday, December 27, 2007

friends

So today my neighbor kim asks if her

and her family can stop by - of course, they are always welcome

in our house -- they always offer lots of laughs and

a great amount of parenting support.

Today they came bearing gifts -

and you will never guess what I got --

a new handmade bag!

It is gorgeous, brown and aqua and

I have the perfect use for it already --

it will hold my brand new One Year Bible, my journal

and of course assorted pens, pencils, highlighters

and post it flags.

I was so excited,

I have never liked emptying out a bag just to use it for something else -

so i probably have 4 bags going right now -

  • one for my bible study MOTTTS
  • one for library time with the kids
  • one for when I go help a local winter guard with their dance stuff
  • one just to take stuff I need to do when I am out - like bills, grocery lists etc.

The best thing about this one is that it matches the decor in my house.

I know that sounds silly but I can just leave it out and it looks good.

That is such an important factor in the ease of staying organized

and succeeding at my plan to "TRY" to

read through the bible in a year.

You know what else?

Kim is gonna "TRY" too!

No comments: