Thursday, July 3, 2008

popbeads or pearls??

Do I dream big? Do I pray big? What if God said he would answer all my prayers of today? Would my answered prayers change lives or just circumstances? Am I praying for God's kingdom to come here on this earth? Do I trust that God has way more in store for me than what I am experiencing right now? Have I accepted Christ into my life or have I given my life to Christ? Do I have a biblical world view? Do I believe that I am saved by grace? Do I know that I know that I know that Jesus is the only way to heaven? Do I know what spiritual disciplines are? Do I practice them? Do I trust the leadership God has placed over me? Do I trust them enough to give up what I have and like to experience what they are about to offer? Can I be sold out for change and embrace where we are going? Can I be passionate about it?

YOU BET!

The questions above just represent a small, minute amount of things that are flying around in my head since I got home from New Community - the Thursday night service at GCC. If you are interested in hearing the message that led to all this and have a better understanding of the title -- popbeads or pearls -- I will put a link HERE as soon as it is available.

No comments: