Friday, March 14, 2008

blessings

Count your blessings! You are so blessed! Do we ever really hear those words? After what my family has gone through in the past few weeks I know I am blessed! I refuse to take lightly how much God has done for me, how much he has brought me through and how much he will continue to do for me. He loves me - really he does.

I am blessed with an awesome husband - really -- he goes above and beyond - more than I could ever dare, think, ask or imagine. Today he is flying to Texas with a neighbor and then renting a uhaul to drive back to Indiana in order to help out with my Dad's house. He is doing it because he loves me! Wow sometimes it is hard to grasp and I can't believe how he cares about me.

Today I am going to thank God for how he has blessed me with this wonderful man who is Jesus in the flesh for me so often. I love him deeply.

No comments: