Wednesday, January 16, 2008

life goes on

WOW! I am realizing life goes on all around me -- and I need to keep up. There are so many things I want to get done each day -- yet there are so many things I need to do too! I am amazed that time flies -- I know people always say this but I am truly feeling that way right now. I just got a notice about kindergarten round up in March -- yes my baby girl will be heading to school - could this really be true! It seems like yesterday was Christmas and now it is tax time :( I think today I will try to get a hang of posting and contribute a few items to this blog -- I definitely have some comments on this whole bible in a year thing, then there's the new book I am reading -- From Clutter to Clarity - and then my dad's health and also my son's behavior. And that is just to mention a few things rattling around in my head!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Caryn. This is Nancy Twigg, the author of that book you are now reading. I hope you are being blessed by it.

Blessings,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Duh, I forgot to mention *what* book, since you said you have several on your nightstand now. My book is, From Clutter to Clarity: Simplifying Life from the Inside Out.

More blessings,
Nancy

caryn said...

Thanks Nancy -- God is definitely using it to stir things inside of me - now I need to take the time to sort through them and see where they take me. Plus I already have a friend "waiting" for it :)