Wednesday, May 28, 2008

things

So many things going on around here.
  • Today is the last day of school so tomorrow is the beginning of summer break :)
  • We are getting an estimate on a fence today - why? because in order to adopt a greyhound you need a fence - yes a greyhound!
  • We have been looking at pictures of available greyhounds on line
  • My sister closes on my dad's house in TX today
  • Don is working on his support letter for his mission trip to India
  • I am decluttering again:) little by little
  • Saturday is my annual day to go to garage sales with my friend Jill :)
  • Nina and I are trying not to let the kitten in that found our house
  • I am missing my bible study-MOTTTS-already
  • We might be taking a road trip to Columbus OH to visit my friend Christine and her husband and 4 boys under the age of 7 :)
  • Vacation bible school is in 3 weeks :)
  • I just learned about Facebook!

Thats all i can think of - I know there is more..........

No comments: