Tuesday, September 2, 2008

time lapse

Ok so its been more than 2 weeks since my last post and really I have about 5 posts rolling around in my head. On everything from fear to failure, parenting, marriage, family etc. but they are still just that - rolling around - I just can't seem to get the words out of my head and onto the page. My husband and I have even talked about a few of the topics together. Lately it just seems like so much is going on such as:


  • church - including serving for both me and my husband

  • school for both kiddos now - which includes homework and packing lunches

  • bible studies - Further Up Further In (mishawaka) and MOTTTS about to start in Waky

  • gathering clothes for the RESALE

  • Don's BDAY

  • both kids birthdays in the next 2 weeks

  • my once a month part time job - cleaning my sis in laws house

  • my once a week part time job helping out Goshen's marching band

  • and all the normal everday stuff there is to do that is neverending (see this post)

So I will let the stuff roll around a few more days and maybe it will make it to the screen!!

No comments: